I am on a mission to find anyone that:
- Has been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer
- They were treated with chemotherapy
- The chemotherapy didn’t work (cancer turned up somewhere else i.e metastatic)
- They are now responding positively to another/different treatment option (Traditional and/or Non-Traditional medicine)
I’m super keen to talk to you.
- Diagnosis date: June 2017 – Stage IIA (cT2N0) triple negative invasive ductal carcinoma of the left breast. 22mm. Ki67 60%
- Chemo: Started 12 July 2017 – Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy
- Three rounds of FEC and three rounds of D (12Jul17 – 24Oct17)
- From my memory, the tumour shrunk slightly in the first three rounds but then grew in the next three rounds….
- One round (4th) had Carboplatin in it (whilst awaiting results of BRCA testing)
- Note: No mutation was detected in ATM, BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2 or TP53
- She had an unplanned admission to hospital with febrile neutropenia after C4
- Breast surgery: Left skin-sparing mastectomy and sentinel lymph node biopsy on 22 November 2017 – (Prof Andrew Spillane).
- Tumour report attached: RCB-III response to treatment with residual 23x20mm grade 3 triple negative invasive ductal carcinoma. No evidence of treatment effect. 1/9 lymph nodes involved with 2.25mm macrometastasis. No ENE or LVI.
- Radiotherapy: Mid January- 22Feb18: 24 rounds (Dr Marita Morgia)
- Oral Chemo: Six rounds of Xeloda (capecitabine) (eight were planned) + Zoladex (goserelin) for ovarian suppression
- Pain in the ribs (for about six weeks) was the catalyst for scans
- Abdo USS 30Jul18
- CT chest/abdo/pelvis 31Jul18 – report attached
- whole body bone scan and Liver MRI 03Aug18
- i. Bone Scan – report attached
- ii. Liver MRI – report attached
HERE IS A DOCUMENT THAT HAS ALL THE REPORTS THAT WE HAVE IN OUR POSSESSION.
Please see this page that I will continue to update with ongoing treatment.